Monday, May 14, 2018

Oh Canada

I am excited to be teaching in both eastern and western Canada this year. Hoping all my friends across the border are able to join me. And hoping maybe some of my US friends will cross the border to join in.

Registration opens today for my workshops at Clipper Street Scrapbook Company. I have known the owner Deanna for quite a few years and am thrilled that we were finally able to make this work. Clipper Street is in Langley, British Columbia - just outside of Vancouver.


Mixed Media Revolution
Friday 8/17 6:00-9:00

Get Baked!
Saturday 8/18 9:30-5:00

52 Card Pickup
Sunday 8/19 9:30-5:00

Registration opens today 5/14 at 10am PST in the shop and 11am PST online. Plus there is a discount if you register before 6/30.

-------------------------

I will be returning to the Ottawa area to teach a one-time-only, 5-day workshop with Holly Dean in September. Running from 9/3-9/7, the class will take place at the Burritt's Rapids Community Hall in Burritt's Rapids, Ontario.

Beautiful Creatures
A flip-book and box making workshop

Registration is open via my email shap97@gmail.com. Read all the details here.

No comments: