Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Renegade


Been using my newly released stamp sets from PaperArtsy to create a series of vintage collages.


The focal point in this one is the largest stamp from the 4 included in my Eclectica Stamp Set 6


This image, as all of the stamps in the set, was designed based on elements of my artwork.


Like much of my art, this collage includes a number of found and altered metal embellishments.

 


 RENEGADE

This piece uses all 4 stamps in my new Eclectica Stamp Set 6 available in my online shop.


Head to the PaperArtsy blog to learn more about the stamps and to see how they have been used by other artists.

6 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Wonderful compositions! Have a great 4th!

Anonymous said...

OH, that is soooo cool! Are you using some of your dies to make a few accents with your stmaps? The ring you put around the figure in the stamp looks like it was made with one of your dies. I just love this!! ARe you going to have a die set to go with these newest stamps?

Kathleen Harrington said...

Oh yeah, this is super cool! Love the layers of substrates, the stamp on cloth, the Seth Apter texture technique paper used for the ring die cut, the use of thicker paper (cardboard? chipboard?)with the stamp that looks like a label. Ok, all of it.

Ruth said...

Another awesome piece of your art....fabulous details!!

A Pink said...

So Sorry for my tardiness , Seth - my naughty step awaits ;) .
Such a fantastic idea to have sets of stamps based on elements of your amazing art work , Seth and boy do they look fab.
Your Vintage Collage is yet another superb piece and makes those fab stamps shine .
Take care x

Words and Pictures said...

Just love this new release, Seth - this is a wonderful collage piece - and they're high on my list for when my bank account can take the heat!!
Alison x