Saturday, July 1, 2017

Join me...

Most of my remaining 2017 workshops are filled but there are a few spots left in some...and a few new workshops just announced. Take a look and hope you might be able to join me. And as always, all details, dates and descriptions can be found on my workshop page.

SEPTEMBER

PaperCraft Clubhouse - Westbrook, Connecticut

September 16 - Dimensional Stenciling
September 17 - 52 Card Pickup
------------------

OCTOBER

Birds in the Barn - Essex, UK
October 2 - 50 Ways to Leave Your Layer
October 3 - A Book of Moments
Registration Now Open

------------------

Pratt Institute - Brooklyn, NY
November 18 - Creating an Artist Folio
Registration Pending

3 comments:

Fliss said...

Looking exciting Seth and dare I ask if the Essex one is at my DT one?
Just because I'm hoping :D x

Felicity said...

going to cross my fingers that I might be able to get to the Essex class!

Ruth said...

They all look fantastic, hopefully I'll get to one someday, it's def on my wish list!!